Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The wheels go round...

Bicycle wheels - that is. Our new salute to summer and getting outside. Yes Sara painted the sign. Loved the colors so I ran with the black and red color scheme. The patio umbrella is the cutest I have ever seen - scallops and embroidered dots. The black table is perfect! 

Garden art - an old rusty bike with two baskets for flowers! Perfect on your porch.

I made some bike pillows and found some fun wheels!

The paper plates are not paper - but reusable plastic from one of my favorite artists Mary Lake Thompson. The bike towels would be fun for your summer kitchen. So get into Monticello for a little shopping. Summer is coming.

1 comment:

  1. You found a GREAT bicycle, and Sara's sign is perfect. always love what she does....wish I had her talent.

    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete