Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Feels like summer

So if it is going to feel like summer, I will make my space feel like summer. So red, white and blue it  is. It is such a happy color combination and not just for the Fourth of July.  America is great! I know we have some problems but we are still a great county. I never take my freedom for granted. 

A nice dress with a real hooped skirt. I grew up in the South and all the wonderful, old homes have really big front doors. Hooped skirts is why. The chippy door behind her is from thr old Eugene Hotel. A piece of history with lots of stories I am sure.

It would not be a Repent style display without a hand painted sign by Sara.  Love it Sara!

A store display enamel tub that they sold pickles out of. Fabulous piece!

Cirque Francais - yes it is a vintage French poster advertising the local circus. "With your friends the clowns"! One of a kind!

A wonderful old martin house. I love old bird houses and have quite a few in my home. This beauty could be yours! So come down and see our new display. The Garden Show is still going on for another week out back at Monticello Antique Marketplace in Portland.  Better hurry!

1 comment: