Friday, September 26, 2014

Finally Fall!





It is finally Fall! We had rain and now cooler temperatures too. The light is just dirfferent -have you noticed it too. I love it and the energy that comes from a new season. So we made our way back up to Monticello to add some merchandise to walls and shelves that had sold. I even had friends texting me pictures of empty spaces (thanks Janet and hope you found some cool treasures). I added a collection of sweet 1940's samplers, a large wicker basket that I hung on the wall and a well built wicker chair with a new cushion. So the Fall Show ends on Sunday and it has been a good one - we sold alot of furniture too. We will load up what is left and back into the warehouse in Cottage Grove it will go. Then I will load up Halloween and change out the front display that you see here. So watch for that and enjoy the beginning of Fall. Think I will go make some squash soup..... Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment